Tuesday, August 25, 2009

August 25, 2009

Hey y'all! I am sorry I have not posted in so long. ALOT going on in my household lately! But, I think that is just like for basically everyone in 2009. As far as the shrinking-after months of working out and behaving myself, my body still refuses to budge and give up a single pound. So, I just did another round of doctor visits, and have finally gotten the diagnosis that the extreme anemia has gotten to the point that a partial hysterectomy is in order. This will alleviate the blood loss, get my iron levels back up, get more oxygen moving through my body and hopefully get my metabolism fired up again. Supposedly, my body has to work too hard to burn anything with my blood oxygen levels the way they are. We'll see. Crossing my fingers and praying real hard that something works!

No comments:

Post a Comment