Thursday, April 16, 2009

Artwork for April 16th.







Here are two projects I worked on this week. The first is a treat box I made with my Wildcard cartridge and Life's a Beach cartridge. I think it is so cute! The next is a altered chipboard cube from Close to My Heart. I also used Close to My Heart's Unforgettable papers, rub ons, and die-cut stickers. I am going to give it to my mom for Mother's Day. This week I also got my CTMH website up, and you can visit it at http://www.kristalovestostamp.myctmh.com/ . I did not set it up for customers to online shop there because I cannot give you a discount that way. If you would like a catalog or to place an order, email me at moodybluez116@aol.com for a 10% off discount on every order!



2 comments:

  1. LOVE both projects! Now there is 2 more carts I HAVE to HAVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making the treat boxes and I think the boxes on Wild Cart are super cute. Thanks for the nice comments!

    ReplyDelete