Thursday, April 9, 2009

Week 2


I lost two pounds this week. Two pounds is two pounds, but after my first week, four pounds was a little bit of a let down! But, 6 pounds in two weeks is a good, right? To be honest, I was not as diligent in watching my diet last week, but now that I have had my little wake up call, I am sure to do better this week. It wasn't that I was BAD, just not as careful. I can do better. I can always do better. It just gets so frustrating when you feel like you are denying yourself something that you love (like chocolate) and in that moment, at the peak of irritation with the whole "dieting" thing, I always have to ask myself if it is really worth it. And of course it is, and will be worth it when I reach my goal and I feel better about myself. Here is my pic for this week. I sure don't feel like I look like I have dropped 6 pounds, but am happy about it none the less. Yes, I got a little crazy with the highlights-I am platinum blonde again, and am waaaay due for a haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment